Sunday, January 8, 2012

NEW YEAR 2012

ready for the beach!

Missionaries are the funnest!

Hiking? hahaha


THE FIELDS


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's been a long and crazy 2011. I started school at Loma Linda University for a 15 month physical therapy assistant program. Danny is still working extra hard as a personal trainer AND taking classes! Danny went through 3 cars in 2011 finally ending up with a 2005 nissan murano. We got so hot in the summer we swaped out the swamp cooler for an air conditioner and now our house is bearable in the summer! yay! :) I broke my toe, and Danny and I ran a couple mud runs! fun year! hahaha ... then for christmas we got the kinect, Danny got golfing stuff and I got a skim board! So we are ready to be in shape and have some fun for 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment