Saturday, January 21, 2012

this week at our house....






Today it rained! So we opened the blinds to enjoy it. Clearly our cats enjoyed it too. They love window watching. This one is Rambo-->>>


Rambo is special... he's developed a new hobby of staring into reflections. He sits there looking into the reflection of my skim board like it's a whole other universe. LOL silly kitty.


Rambo has been silly all week. I was reading these magazines and he came up to me and plopped down right on top, nice and cozy, there to stay. After I finished laughing I got up and took a picture :)

These Two scarfs I made out of some of Danny's old t-shirts! I got the ideas on pinterest. They turned out really cute though and didn't take very much time to make. I have a new obsession with scarfs... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment